Skyhawk related conversations

Discussion in 'Digiex Minecraft Server' started by Nimrod, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

Just thought I would let people know, if you are approached by Skyhawk and asked by him to make contact with the admin team, or pass on messages on his behalf, or even sit there having a conversation with him which leaks information about our server, you will be local banned and unwelcome on our server.

He's a Griefer who has a long term issue with our server, and constantly posts us onto griefing sites and the like to get our server targeted. Today a few players and an Admin were in a conversation with him, and he seeked to pass on an apology to myself, and because I wouldn't accept going into a group chat, his true colours showed and he attacked the people involved, and we ended up with a few AVO fanboys in our server.

Therefore players - Consider this your warning, if you want to play in our server do NOT talk to Skyhawk in any way shape or form.

Admins and Moderators - Anyone who hasn't blocked Skyhawk, and people who keep inviting you to talk to Skyhawk, you can go back to Visitor starting from now (Doesn't include todays incident as this threat has only just gone up).

2. Skeven

Skeven Elite Member

I do love how every time he wants to "talk" it usually results in him getting noob goons on our server.
    He always talks about how he's done griefing, but that usually means he hasn't griefed in the past 24 hours.

The sad thing is, he's a joke among all the aVo members and most of the aVo fanboys and he's a joke to every player on our server. He honestly has nowhere to go or nothing better to do then waste his time attacking us.

3. MrNitvit

MrNitvit Resident

Skyhawk kept asking me for my skype account but i just said no and blocked him. :P

4. punkymunky

punkymunky Active Member

Sky tried to talk to me just now and he's getting a few of his friends to send me contact requests and one saying hes from digiex. ive got a pic here : [​IMG]

5. Skeven

Skeven Elite Member

What is his interest in our server, seriously? This is horribly annoying.

6. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

Hes doing another full on assault of interest in our server, 2 people local banned who joined and passed on 'skyhawk messages'. they come on McBans IRC claiming of power abuse and more, and last but not least:

twoFat2Furious
    ok mate
    twoFat2Furious
    you didn't want to talk with me now suport the consequences.

So yet another night of drama alert.

7. MrNitvit

MrNitvit Resident

Wont skyhawk just hug off and find another server to annoy the piss out of?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2011