1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Sonic 4 Episode II Arcade Trial Download

Discussion in 'Arcade Game Trials' started by Rockman, May 20, 2012.

1. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

[​IMG]

About the Game:

The Sonic 4 Saga continues in Episode II with the return of a beloved side kick and fan-favorite villains! Following the events of Episode I, Metal Sonic has returned to form an alliance with Dr. Eggman! To face this new evil, Sonic will have to call upon an old friend to help him save the day! Now joined by Tails, race across four new Zones and take down fearsome new badniks with deadly combination moves in order to put an end to this dastardly duo’s plans! Experience the Sonic 4 saga as never before with the addition of a brand new engine; bringing you gameplay with updated physics and zones in stunning HD graphics! Also new to Episode II is the addition of online/local collaborative play where players can team up with a friend to take control of Sonic and Tails as they battle against Dr. Eggman! BONUS! Owners of both Episode I & Episode II will unlock Episode Metal! Play as Sonic’s greatest rival in this exclusive zone and experience the untold story behind Metal Sonic’s revival!

About this Download:

This game was released just on the 16th May 2012, a couple days ago. Personally, I do not recommend this game to anyone because Sonic here is too slow and it's a matter fact there's many other great Sonic games than this.

For example: Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic CD, Sonic Adventure 1, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Unleashed (Day Stages), Sonic Colours, Sonic Generations, etc. In the end, it's your choice, after all.

The links to Download:

Download Sonic 4 Episode 2 Arcade Trial

How To Transfer to Your Xbox 360:

1 - Extract the demo from the 7zip file.
    2 - Run USBXTAFGUI, load your Xbox 360 USB.
    3 - Inject folder.
    4 - Let it transfer to the USB.
    5 - Plug it to your 360 console.
    6 - Copy or move the demo to the HDD.
    7 - Play and enjoy!

Note:

I'm thinking about returning to MediaFire for my uploads since I've got control over the files I upload and can modify, while on the FTP I'm unable. Sorry guys, but it's just how I feel.