1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Sonic Adventure 2 Xbox 360 Arcade Trial Download

Discussion in 'Arcade Game Trials' started by InsaneNutter, Oct 6, 2012.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

[​IMG]

About the game:

Sonic Adventure 2 was re-released in a high-definition resolution with additional content from the Battle edition purchasable as separate DLC.
    The game was released on the PlayStation Network in North America on October 2, 2012, in Europe on October 3, 2012, and in Japan on October 4, 2012. It was released worldwide on Xbox Live Arcade October 5, 2012. It is also scheduled to be released on Microsoft Windows.

Information:

The demo doesn't require a modified console, however to run the demo you need the latest dashboard, which you can download here.

How To Transfer to Your Xbox 360:

1 - Extract the demo from the rar file (WinRAR works well on Windows)
    2 - Run Party Buffalo Drive Explorer, select either a usb stick configured to work in your Xbox 360 or your hard drive.
    3 - Inject the demo folder to Content\0000000000000000
    4 - Let it transfer to your storage device
    5 - Connect the storage device back to your console
    6 - Go to the Demos section in the dashboard, play and enjoy!

Need help with something? Visit our Guides Section

Helpful tutorials:
    1. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
    2. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
    3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD

Download:

Download Sonic Adventure 2 Xbox 360 Arcade Trial

wesley85166, Trebor and Rick like this.
  2. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

The game is all right, it's really nothing special at all, and all that hype was merely done by the Adventure fans specifically, because this is one of the Sonic games that's hated by the fanbase. At best, it's an okay game.

Sonic's missions are by far the most enjoyable part of playing it, but it's overall a pretty boring game (you'll know why if/when you play it).

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I personally think this is the best 3D Sonic game.

Some points i liked about it
    • The game no town missions like in Sonic Adventure, just pure Sonic gameplay
    • Has some of the best levels in a 3D Sonic game
    • The story for a Sonic game is not bad, especially when compared to come games after this (Unleashed)
    • The rail races and race levels in general are great for some local split screen action.
    • I enjoyed been able to send chaos from the game to my gba (obviously this does not apply in this port)

The camera angle problems aside i thought it was a great game, personally the only 3D Sonic game I have enjoyed as much is Generations.

4. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

What makes Sonic Adventure 2 so tedious to play are Knuckles and Rouge's missions mainly because it's to find emeralds/keys or something which really isn't fun at all, they're capable of punching and kicking so no reason why Sonic Team refused to go with melee beat em up missions for them.

Tails in a robot doesn't seem very natural neither because he can walk and fly, just like on the other Sonic games. On SA1 he was himself, without any fancy robot.