Not Possible: Star wars the force unleashed A New Chapter DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewlgta

Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
9
I loved the demo so much i went out and bought the full game but i have a bit a problem wanted to try and get some DLC and its 257.89 mb 1.89 mb more then a 256mb memory card -.- so i am wondering if one of you kind people can upload the (A New Chapter) DLC it is free on the marketplace ,please :)
 
Even though its provided free, Microsoft tie it to your account and your 360. If I downloaded and uploaded this, I can assure you it wouldn't work on your console.

As we have tried similar requests in the past and failed. This is the only reasonable explanation.

I'm very glad you liked the demo, did you acquire it from here?
 
yea i got it here gusse i need a hard drive to dl it cause it will add a bit more to the game i do not like the ending i just got to it :( took only a day what should i do now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom