Sweet Home 1989 aka the 1st idea of a Resident Evil

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Xalan, May 12, 2009.

1. Xalan

Xalan Well-Known Member

i have this rom, in english.i dont know if it is legal or not to put on this site or to even put the link where to get it BUT i will happily pm anyone who wants the rom, the link of where you can attain it.

Sweet House - the 1st survival horror game to be released for the nes aka famicom i think it was.if you dont like the idea of playing it, then u need kicking...hard XD this is the 1st i have played it and my first reaction was "ooo this seems fun".its been rated top scores on some of the sites i came across and i urge you to try the game.it is a nes game so the file size is only smale for people with download limits.i have a download limit myself.how they expect people to survive on 10gig a month, i dont know.

2. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I'm interested in this rom. With it being on the NES it should be find to put up seeing how it'd no longer be possible of buying this game.

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Feel free to upload it to the console roms section.

To do this start a new thread, then scroll down and click manage attachments, you can upload files up to 250mb from there. Remember to add an image and description, have a look at some other thread to get an idea of how a download should look.

If you get stuck feel free to ask for help, there is also a thread at the top of each download section which should explain a lot.

Off topic: Who’s your isp? 10gb a month is terrible... no Virgin Media, Bethere / o2 in East Yorkshire? I would imagine you have your pick of ISP’s.

4. Xalan

Xalan Well-Known Member

il do that as soon as i can.thanks v much :)

its awful to only have 10gig.gunna sack it off soon tho when i can use karoo again.soon as they connect the phone line i guess.but its gd for, well, surfin n someother stuff i guess :S alright for d/l classic roms though.im with orange :( forgot to mention that was earlier haha.its either use a dongle OR get karoo unlimited for £35.karoo monopolize the tele coms im hull so i had to get a dongle when i moved house.sorry about the essay, think i may have repeated my self a lil.lol.

5. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Ah mobile broadband, I heard karoo was the only ISP in Hull :( thats a shame... you do right in not supporting them.