Telltale Games: The Walking Dead Season 2 will use your Season 1 save file

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by seanpr92, Feb 10, 2013.

1. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

[​IMG]

Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead has been a massive hit for the company. After years of working on vintage franchises like Sam & Max, cult adventures like Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People, and licensed fan service like Back to the Future, The Walking Dead is the game’s that’s propelled Telltale into the upper echelon of game developers. Myriad game of the year awards, near perfect reviews and 8.5 million episodes sold; it’s no wonder that the studio is already working on the next “season” of the game. Telltale’s only now starting to shed light on what’s next for the series, but one thing’s for sure: It’s working hard on figuring out how to carry players’ progress from one season to the next.
    “Right now we are just starting to form the concept for season two,” Telltale CEO Dan Connors told Red Bull in a Friday interview, “This all remains to be seen but we are definitely figuring out how to carry the saves over.”
    Those that have finished the first series are likely very curious to discover how their changes are reflected in the new episodes.

Read more: Telltale Games: The Walking Dead Season 2 will use your old save file | Digital Trends
    Follow us: @digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook

oO Flowzilla Oo likes this.
  2. oO Flowzilla Oo

oO Flowzilla Oo Addict

I'm really looking forward to season 2. The first five episodes were freaking epic!!!

3. Michael_T

Michael_T Addict

I agree. I will buy the season 2 pass.

4. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

I'll probably buy one at a time instead of the Season Pass unless the SP includes a bonus that single episodes don't.

5. Michael_T

Michael_T Addict

Buying the season pass is cheaper the buying one at a time. Season pass = 50,- Buying every episode at the time is around 60,-.