Denied: The Maw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fennyariel

Resident
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
109
I've found places for downloading but I just can't find a copy that runs. All I ever get are .bins with no .cues! That just won't do! Somebody please help?
 
If you mean that game that came out on the Xbox Live arcade and on Steam, I don't think it ever came out on a disk to my knowledge. The only way you could get it is if you purchased a copy on Steam for 9.99USD,(if you have a 360) purchase it for 800MS points, or download a cracked version which could potentially contain a virus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom