These Borderlands 2 screens will make you high

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by seanpr92, Aug 17, 2011.

1. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

I personally didnt no they were making a second game of borderlands

2K Games has passed along some absolutely beautiful screenshots for Borderlands 2. We're already used to the lovely cel-shading, but it's the sheer amount of visual information and barmy creature design that really puts things over the edge.

If you weren't already giddy for the sequel, then these images ought to do it. Unless, of course, you hated the original game, in which case you are worse than Pazuzu.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HCL. likes this.
  2. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

I've seen the recent trailer and despite having no clue as to what was going on (big bulky guy, with awesome weaponry takes down some mech looking things) I'm still excited. I loved the first game not for it's story but it's co-op and Diablo like looting system. Shooting enemies with a lightning sniper and using your special abilities (I liked playing as the tank and loved his beserk ability) was like nothing else out at the time.

3. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I love the random generation of weapons but there is a problem when it's possible to mod grenades that will make you lose every item you've ever owned if you throw it while going up an elevator, while we're at it, the deathshield that if you equip it you infinitely die, death mod that when a character equips his class mod you can have a health regeneration of over a negative billion (deathshield in classmod form), an item that when you drop it, it'll make the hosts xbox freeze and everyone else lag out (due to host freeze). These are just a few of the things I could mention and while I more than understand it's impossible to make this game mod proof, they practically took no actions of stopping it and these are severe problems that could ruin the experience for someone.

The screenshot looks a bit better than the first but I don't like yet again the limit of 4 characters, all the abilities the characters had didn't appeal to me that much, Hopefully they'll make it more unique to each character.

4. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

lol and the fact everyon modded ther shields to 9billion health and it works online and still hasnt been patched to this day