Tony Hawk's Proving Grounds

Discussion in 'Computer and Technology Discussion' started by z3ddrocksz, Oct 12, 2009.

1. z3ddrocksz

z3ddrocksz Resident

One day in Gamestop I noticed Tony Hawk's Proving Grounds in the clearance bin. It looked like an ok game and I had some giftcards so I bought it. (I would've bought COD:4 but I wasn't allowed too =P) So i played through some of the game but now I'm stuck. I cant finish "Make this lame demo cool" and the demo with Nyjah Houston. Please any help wanted.

-Nelson

P.S. I got so angry I beat my controller against my bed.
    :-@8o|:'(

2. kookmasteraj

kookmasteraj Active Member

Can you be more specific on what part you are at, i beat the game awhile back i dont really remember

3. z3ddrocksz

z3ddrocksz Resident

I have to build up some stuff to ride in a demo in Baltimore inner Harbor for "Make this lame demo cool" and for the one with Nyjah Houston I have to flip the fountain, grind the rail, nail the trick off the movie theater, and grind the art.

4. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

I know it doesnt help much but have you looked on YouTube, sometimes I have found video tutorials to help me on the Tony Hawks games.

5. z3ddrocksz

z3ddrocksz Resident

yeah ive checked youtube

6. Rustwick

Rustwick Resident

GameFAQS has tutorials and guides for most games so that might be of help to you. If not I'm sure you could buy or download a guide from another website.