Ubisoft Employee leaks details about the WiiU

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by xXTacoGuyXx, May 23, 2012.

1. xXTacoGuyXx

xXTacoGuyXx Addict

I found this on Se7ensins and thought i'd share this here.

I'm not exactly sure what to think of this. Either way, i'm not getting the WiiU. I got the Wii, but i dont even use it anymore. Only my mum does, and she uses it to play WiiFit and Zumba.

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Some of it could be true, a lot of it sounds like a lot of rubbish though.

"A lot of Dev-kits were sent to Ubisoft, One of them was 4GHz, The 6GHz one was from 3 months ago"

^^ either has no idea what he's talking about or adding up multiple core processors to get those numbers.

3. Mr.Needlemouse

Mr.Needlemouse Resident

its a fake
    Salve a tutti, spero che vi ricordiate di me.
    Volevo dirvi che in verità non sono quello che ho detto di essere prima. Non sono uno sviluppatore di Ubisoft Milano, anzi, non sono nemmeno uno sviluppatore in verità. Sono solo un ragazzo di 15 anni che ama giocare con i videogiochi. Volevo fare uno scherzo agli utenti di questo forum, ma non volevo che il tutto sarebbe finito in questo modo. Mi scuso con tutti, con gli utenti, con tutti i fan che hanno creduto a quello che ho scritto, ma soprattutto ad Ubisoft a cui mi sono reso conto di aver causato problemi. In un primo momento ho pensato a spacciarmi per uno sviluppatore di Ubisoft perchè è stato il primo nome di una società che ha sede in Italia, in modo da essere creduto da più persone possibile.
    Mi sono pentito di aver fatto una cosa del genere, perciò desidero chiedere scusa a tutti nella speranza che possiate perdonarmi per questo errore e spero che la Ubisoft perdoni la mia bravata e giuro che non farò più una cosa simile.

Hello everyone, I hope you remember me.
    I wanted to tell you that in truth are not what I said that before. I'm not a developer Ubisoft Milan, indeed, not even a developer in truth. I'm just a 15 year old boy who loves playing video games. I wanted to make a joke to users of this forum, but I did not want it all would end this way. I apologize to all, with users, with all the fans who believed in what I wrote, but above all to Ubisoft that I realized that it caused problems. At first I thought to pass for a developer Ubisoft because it was the first name of a company based in Italy, so as to be believed by many people as possible.
    I regret having done such a thing, so I would like to apologize to all in the hope that you will forgive me for this error and hope that Ubisoft will forgive my bravado and I swear I will not do such a thing.

this was his last post on the forum

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Glad to know i can still spot rubbish when i read it.