[UK] Modern Warfare 2 Limited Game Exclusive Veteran Package for £24.98

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by InsaneNutter, May 8, 2010.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Limited Game Exclusive Veteran Package for £24.98

This includes:
    • Mw 2 game
    • Call of Duty Classic Download Code
    • MacTavish statue
    • Artbook
    • SteelBook case
    • Unique gift box
    This is £44.98 on the game website, however you can order it over the phone for £24.98, here is how.

Call game on 0871 594 0066

You will then speak to a robot:

1. Press 1 to check availability
    2. Say Modern Warfare 2 Veteran Edition for Xbox 360
    3. You then confirm it after the robot repeats it
    4. Robot confirmed price of £24.98
    5. Robot suggested you could buy it on website or instore BUT also offered to pass him on to a CS rep to purchase over the phone (if you call between 9-5)
    6. Say yes to purchase over the phone and stay on the line...
    7. You will then be put on hold and someone will soon take your call, ask to buy Modern Warfare 2 Veteran Edition for Xbox 360 and go with the process.

Deal found on HotUKDeals, i just re worded it a bit and included what you get in the box.

When your order goes though you can check the status on the game website.

I was going to buy the Limited Hardened Edition for the same price, so I think I got a good deal, needed something new to play on live after my exams :)
    The MacTavish statue looks to go for £25+ on eBay alone! so I might just sell that as i'm not that interested in it.

[​IMG]

MasterChief and P.KID like this.
  2. Safinn

Safinn Addict

Cool, I allready have the game but I may get one to sell and make a bit of money.

3. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

I was telling my friend in the UK about this, I think he ordered one too.
    He told me the Mw 2 Veteran Package used to retail at £120 which is like $177 :|

My friend says you guys in the UK can also get CoD 4: Modern Warfare for £5 used or £12 new @ Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360) - free UK delivery at Gamestation.co.uk

Looks to be some quite good deals on the Call of Duty series at the moment if you live in the right country.

4. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Depending on the value of selling it to a game store, whether it is credit or cash, I would buy multiple copies of the game and then just take it to a game store.

5. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

It was one per customer, otherwise I would have very tempted to get a few and either sell them to friends at the price I got them or eBay them for a load more!

My Veteran package arrived yesterday afternoon! im sure you will agree the Mactavish Statue will help me become a great Modern Warfare 2 player! ;)

I still carn't believe I avoided the game for so long (well i borrowed it and completed the single player campaign a few months ago), i've only played a few online games at the moment but I think I enjoyed it more than Halo 3...

Attached Files: