USB Help

Discussion in 'Computer and Gadget Help Center' started by GunnerMan7, Apr 17, 2011.

1. GunnerMan7

GunnerMan7 New Member

Alright, so I wanted to mod up my skill points on MLB 2k11... I configured the USB... yada yada, and accidentaly deleted the Career1.whatever file from the usb while exploring on USB Xtaf Xplorer. I thought no problem, i'll just go re-save it... Well I tried to put my USB back into my xbox, and the xbox recognizes but now it says it can't configure it for some reason, I'm down right confused. So then I figured I would try to delete every file off the usb manually, by plugging and chugging in the computer... Well I put it in my desktop, Windows XP OS, and it makes the little "da doot" sound saying it knows somethings been inserted.. Well I go to my computer and try to find my usb, and it's not there. I've tried every usb port on my computer and xbox, no luck. Help? If any? Please?

2. Michael_T

Michael_T Addict

I'm afraid that your save file is gone . All you can do is try to erase the partition on the USB flash drive & make a new one .

3. GunnerMan7

GunnerMan7 New Member

I would like to do that, but my computer nor xbox can recognize my usb now. Any suggestions?

4. Rick

Rick Moderator

click on start>type in create and format hard disk>select the first one>select your flash drive should be less than 16gb and format it.

5. Azenor

Azenor Member

After formating you might also try piriform recuva(use deep scan), to find the file and if possible, restore it. It might be that you might have not lost it completely.