Wednesday the 7th of September - Classic World is online for today only!

Discussion in 'Digiex Minecraft Server' started by Nimrod, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

As we look towards the release of 1.8 in the coming days, and the upcoming Migration Plan, its time to reflect on the past. Around a year ago, we had this same situation, a new Minecraft version which changed how worlds were generated, and we had to go through a refresh / regeneration.

Now for today only, you can come visit the Classic Alpha world, and browse through peoples work over a year old! We kept a backup of the old server for safe keeping, and for today only it will be running in its classic glory on Snookieboys home computer.

To join, you will need to use Version 1.1_02. You can do this easily with Jessenics Version Tool

Then join the server: 81.97.253.114

This server will be going off around 11pm UK time tonight, so jump in while you can and enjoy a big slice of History!

Why not visit the original Atlantis? Or look at the original Finland settlement.

Found something of yours from a long time ago? Or found something amazing? Please take screenshots and post below! Best find gets 20 Coins in the main server!

2. Skeven

Skeven Elite Member

YES! I finally get to go home!

I'll have my screenshots up tomorrow. They're already on Steam tho.

Edit: Posted

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  3. vesa

vesa Member

my best building

this is my best building from many different angles and it should make :) going on the screen from right to left but it wont always look like :) and jessenic said that it might be making some lagg in old Finland area but it still is best building i have ever made in minecraft

Attached Files:

4. vesa

vesa Member

my other buildings

i forgot to show some of my buildings in that last reply so i will make new one to show my other buildings. New server became while i was making that tic tack toe machine(last picture) so i could not finish it :(

Attached Files:

5. MrNitvit

MrNitvit Resident

Is there gonna be a download for the worlds?

6. punkymunky

punkymunky Active Member

yea i played a bit and got to see my old home in a cliff area that looks a bit like a crater :D i also went into the admin area at spawn (the restriction thing wasnt working ;)) and went to the bank area and i had access to the chests :DDD but didint take anything. sad its gone now though