What are the options for voice recording conversations? My computer's a MacBook Pro.?

Discussion in 'Computer and Technology Discussion' started by Richaard, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Richaard

Richaard New Member

One friend and I have such interesting discussions and later it's hard to remember all the relevant insights we came up with. I'd like to have some sort of voice recorder to capture our insights. No old tape technology. I hear there's software compatible w/ my MacBook Pro laptop called QuickVoice - I guess I could try that but it means having my laptop around. I've also heard there's a voice recorder accessory that attaches to an iPod (but I only have a 2GB iPod Nano, does anything work w/ that model?). Any other recommendations?

2. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict

really there are all kind of things like programs or you could just buy a digital voice recorder (like the tapes but all digital) that would be the easy way, they use them all the time on Ghost Hunters, just remember that if you record anyone's voice you MUST have there permission or it is a FELONY and you can put in jail for. I know from personal experiance because I almost went to jail for it lol.