What did you learn today?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by InsaneNutter, Mar 10, 2009.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Might be an interesting topic, even if you learnt how to make toast amuse me, I’m fed up of coursework atm!

I learnt in the UK under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (2000) any person served with appropriate notice to disclose encrypted information has to do so in plain text. The home sectary can compel the surrender of the encryption keys, if you fail to do so you can face up to 2 years in person for failing to provide the keys and up to 5 years in prison for saying to any of your correspondents you have provided the keys.

Makes me glad I’m not a law student ;) even though that interested me for some reason.

2. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

I learned about developing a certain type of black and white film in my photography class. Not the most fun but hey, it could be worse.

3. cardo69

cardo69 Addict

[​IMG]

tHIS IS WHAT I LEARNED TODAY... IF THIS IS EVEN POSSIBLE...

4. BonezOz

BonezOz Addict

Sydney, Australia, the greatest city in the World
    I learned the easy way to add multiple file extension exclusions to Backup Exec so I don't have to go through the lists and untick every single instance of a file I don't want backed up.

5. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Today I learned how to ICS (Internet Connection Sharing)/Network Bridge a PC's/Laptops internet, to allow the 360 to be online with the PC's/Laptop's wireless internet.

Simple Terms: PC/Laptop(Internet) to 360(allowing XBL)