What it do.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gunz4Hire, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Gunz4Hire

Gunz4Hire Exotic XeX Hunter

Chuck,, Or Gunz4Hire
    23 Years young,
    Aiming at owning my own cannabis shop in Northern California
    I am addicted to all Xbox related stuff. Hardware, Software, Obsure Games and Betas!
    Around 2011-2012 I made a small LUA File Manager for the PSP. Created by DemonXChuck. if you ever saw that(not alot of attention at all) that was from me. Do not know where I uploaded it. Could have been here alooong time ago.
    Anyways,Peace and Love to you all. Hit me up if you have any cool xbox 360 content you would like to share with me. Im preserving it all.
    Thank you.

xbox-blades-xdk-rgh-mod.jpg

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Even though i've spoke to you in private message, welcome officially!

That's a nice collection of Xbox 360's. By far i think the Xbox 360 is my favorite console it has the most games on i've enjoyed and I played online with the 360 more than any other console.

Is that Xbox 360 slim modded? i'm presuming it's water cooled with that pipe coming out the top? certainly very unique looking anyway!

3. Gunz4Hire

Thank you! :)
    Xbox is the best. I hope one day to own every bit of data microsoft produced. lol.
    Its not watercooled, I WISH! I will get better pictures of it, I did it all myself to replicate it looking like an old metal box. thats my RGH'd Xbox, the 2 white xbox have never been updated in years. The thing on top is a pressure gauge from a old air compressor. Made it look like it was connected. Telling my your response it was effective lol. I still need to add more pipes, probably copper. maybe put some gears on on. Just a little project I did a couple years ago

4. InsaneNutter

I'd imagine Xbox 360's on the old Blades / NXE dashboards are pretty rare these days. Most will either have been updated, got the RRoD or are now Jtag hacked i'd imagine.

I do like the case mod on the slim, it actually does look like a really good effect.

Looking at your consoles you don't seem to actually have one that can go on Xbox Live? you might find it nice to get an old Xbox 360 for use on Xbox Live, even today some people do play older games online. However from a content point of view I know that old games on there such as Ride Racer do have trailers you can still download that have been on Xbox Live since the console launched: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/...000-9115-d8024e4d07d3?DownloadType=GameVideo#

You could actually download them and move them to your older consoles, so the content you have on them is as authentic as possible for the date of the dashboard you have.

5. Gunz4Hire

Finding Xbox's on the Blades dash is getting pretty hard to find. I managed to find a guy who properly reflow's the chips and washes the MoBo, new themal paste and all that. these consoles i have with the old dashes both had the RRoD. But they got what i listed above plus, he went ahead and did a 9v fan mod on both of them. managed to get both xbox's for 100 bucks..
    I do have one more xbox not shown. But it is in my family room. It is fully updated not modded or anything. I have downloaded some stuff already and have it stored on pc right now till I feel like Ripping my hdd case apart again lol. but I will be filling thoes xboxs up to the brim.

6. Gunz4Hire

I still want to add more. And she still needs a matte finish so it's not shiny lol. In a dark lit room it looks good but under light it has a shine. I'll take care of that one day. 500GB HDD with like 5GBs free lol

xbox-mod (1).jpg xbox-mod (2).jpg xbox-mod (3).jpg xbox-mod (4).jpg xbox-mod (5).jpg xbox-mod (6).jpg

7. InsaneNutter

You can use up to 2TB external drives on the later dashboards of non modded Xbox 360's, that might come in handy for you! My non modded 360's 500gb hard drive is basically full thanks to the games given away on Xbox Live each month. Most of them i'll probably never play so can delete them if i ever need room.

8. Gunz4Hire

Right! My 3TB for my Xbox One is really full as well cause all the free games lol! Iknow i can do that but when i RGH'd this xbox all i had was a 500 so i went with that. ill get an external for it someday. Im getting alot of HDDS here in the future same as dvds. I feel like having some stuff on dvds is safer.