Where to get PS3?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by P.KID, Dec 21, 2009.

1. P.KID

P.KID Addict

So im thinking of buying a PS3 and im not sure where to get one... I dont want to get it off any online website apart from amazon... I dont mind the space(hard drive) i just want an cheap brand new PS3. any help shall be appreciated! (Y)

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

On the high street Game or GameStation would be the first place i would check, also electrical stores such as Comet and Currys or places like Argos and John Lewis.
    We also have an official Sony store here that sells anything and everything Sony so that might also be a good place to check if you have one in your area.

As for the cheapest I honestly couldn't say, the best thing to do would be just see what deals are on in your local stores.

Just remember if you have a HDTV dont be suckered in to buying an HDMI cable for £20-30 in a shop, a £2-3 one from eBay or Amazon will be just as good!

Good luck!

3. P.KID

P.KID Addict

ty for ur opinion nutty i havent searchered all of them ill start now! after some research ill get it from argos since they have the best deal! :D 250gb + 3games= £284.95 = Sweet deal