Which Rockstar Games Franchise is Your Most Favorite?

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by thekorngear, May 27, 2012.

?

Which One is Your Most Favorite Rockstar Games Franchise?

1. Grand Theft Auto

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Midnight Club

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Red Dead

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Max Payne

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. thekorngear

thekorngear Resident

Now that I have experienced all four of them (with Max Payne 3 still being played) I think its now time to ask digiex members to vote for which one is their most favorite one. :D
    Mine is Red Dead.

2. oO Flowzilla Oo

oO Flowzilla Oo Addict

I had to flip a coin to decide. Between GTA and Midnight Club.................MIDNIGHT CLUB WINS!!!! *crowd screaming* Congratulations Midnight Club...Do you have any words to say?

Midnight Club : Yeah I just want to thank God because without him this wouldn't be possible....I want to thank my mom, my dad, my girlfriend.....Everyone who supported through the rough times...Thank You..

Mario Lopez: Well there you have it folks....Stay tuned for next week's show and watch to see which crew will take the claim when we battle using tunes from none other, the king of the playground, Humpty Dumpty...

3. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

for me i dont actually find them overly enjoyable their just one off for me best franchise this generation storytelling wise id say assasins creed

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

GTA for me, although the 4th was no where near as good as GTA 3, Vice City or SA.

5. Andami

Andami Addict

*high five*

Seriously, the people who gave that game 10/10, or even 9/10, (which was everyone) was bribed. GTA 4 was nowhere near as great as the previous three.

6. xXTacoGuyXx

xXTacoGuyXx Addict

Defo GTA. GTA IV was great and all, but just mucking around in it isnt as fun as the III Era (all GTAs after II and before IV). Still a great game though.

7. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

I chose GTA as I have such fond memories of San Andreas and Vice City (VC still being my most favourite GTA to date). I loved the 4th game too but agree that it just isn't as fun as the previous GTAs :(

8. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

GTA and then RDR.

If I was to get into detail as to why GTA > RDR, it'd get a little biggy this comment and I have to leave in couple of mins.