Why you got rejected from the xbox live preview program

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Corona, Oct 4, 2010.

?

DID YOU ACCENTUALLY SELECT YES ON THAT QUESTION?

1. YES, ( YOUR SCEWED )

20.0%
  2. NO, ( YOU'RE THE LUCKY ONES )

80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Corona

Corona Addict

I called Microsuck the other night and they said that a lot of people answered this in the survey:

5. Do you or someone in your household work for an Xbox competitor?
    yes

If you didnt then call xbox support and do option 3. If you did the guy on the line said: This is happening to a lot of people because some idiot leaked the update and that the official release of the dashboard will be on November 4th, 2010. Thanks post replies ;) \

If you call them they can get you in :)

2. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Is all caps really necessary? Or even talking about this horrible update for that matter. Personally I like Party chat while I play games with friends, which now I'm unable to do because they update makes you sound like a damn robot. The update looks like shit and Kinect features you can't even use anyways so why you even want this update? To be able to brag because it sure as hell ain't something to brag about. Microsoft is ruining the 360 and you actually want it.

3. Andami

Andami Addict

If someone in your household works for a rival of Microsoft's then you obviously won't get into a MICROSOFT Beta. If you "accidentally" picked "yes" then too bad. No need to whine and clog up the Support Line since someone who has an actual problem might want to call.

4. Corona

Corona Addict

I know ans sorry about caps didnt realize

5. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

LMAO, I wonder who that was? ;)

6. Corona

Corona Addict

i know they said they even has to have a emergency meeting :)

7. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Good quality.

8. Corona

Corona Addict

:)

9. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Good quality was meant as sarcasm :( This stupid new xbox thing is ruining the lives of many... Why can't we just get along and instead of posting about xbox, why can't we talk about animals and cute teddy bears :(

10. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

No need for all the hate, if it makes you feel better you have one up on MS anyway for leaking the only working Kinect dashes, take pride in that and sit back, your still gonna have all the betas for use on your jtag anyway as they will end up on here.

Lets be honest if you answered yes to that you have ruined any chances of getting in to future MS betas with that account too.

11. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

After Kinect is officially released thats when news of Dashboards will dim down, until then we'll all just want to bash our heads against the wall.

Yeah, not really sure why he is so pissed at Microsoft when its him that can't do a simple thing called reading, he pretty much got angry at them because he was illiterate since he couldn't say no to the most OBVIOUS question.

12. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

I said no and still haven't gotten into the beta. It's a bit annoying now seeing as InsaneNutter got me playing Reach which I'm now enjoying alot and I can't talk to him or Nimrod through party chat. I'm gonna check my console ID and what not and if I filled the survey in right I'm going to ring MS up and hopefully get in. I'm not desperate to get in, it's just party chat that I need! BTW I edited xxXXBOXxHACKERXxs post to get rid of caps. Copy + Paste into MS Word, press shift and F3 and it converts the words to lower case :D

13. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

You are probably better off not been in the beta, everyone I have played with recently on live doesn't have the beta which has been quite annoying. Myself and Franny got matchmaked with some level 100's in Gears 2 today who did nothing but moan we were not as good as them :| well yes what do they expect when were both in the 30's...

You never realise just how much some people moan and trash talk on Xbox Live after always playing in a party, I remember back when the 360 was first launched you could talk to anyone in a public game and they would genuinely be friendly and alright to talk to.

14. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

How soon did you sign up for the preview? I know I messaged you the second I got off the phone from Insanenutter, so just curious as to how soon the cut off must have been.

Theres still ingame chat, which on the 4x4 playlists isnt so bad if its me, you, insanenutter + one random interweber, we can then just use team chat as our party chat.

15. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

I did it as soon as you texted me. I think I can now manage to wait for it being officially released. Only a few weeks to go.

16. It Said There Are No Surcays Avalible I Guess Ill Have To Wait...............