Windows 7 hits Milestone 3

Discussion in 'Computer and Technology Discussion' started by InsaneNutter, Sep 17, 2008.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Source

Although no screenshots are provided at the original source I managed to get a screenshot of how paint currently looks in milestone 3, the watermark has also removed for your viewing pleasure ;)

I think it will be nice if more applications use the ribbon interface, it makes things look a lot more neater and is an improvement over the 13/14 year old interface of most standard Windows Applications.

Attached Files:

2. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

Great news, Paint looks completely different! I hope they change everything...as vista is cool but if it looks the same why not call it vista 1 or something. I hope there will be a beta soon or a leaked working version. :D

3. Safinn

Safinn Addict

So is it just anothe OS? Looks very nice by the way.

4. InsaneNutter

Windows 7 will be the successor to Vista, just as Vista was the successor to XP.
    It name will change later on, Windows 7 is just a code name.

5. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

I done ALOT of searching, i was able to locate a few more pictures Insane. I found them on a china site. I couldn't read it, though I did understand the pictures. As I clicked on almost every link just to be sure that there wasn't a download link and well there wasn't. :( Hopefully there will be soon. As I'm sure Digiex will be one of the first sites to host that file. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures :)

Attached Files:

6. InsaneNutter

Nice find there King, defiantly not seen a lot of these shots before.
    Its good to know the old Windows 95 menus such as the ones to change screen resolutions are been updated in Windows 7.

[​IMG]

That was one of the little complaints I had about Vista, new stuff like Window colour and appearance integrated with the Personalization options however old stuff like Screen Savers and Display Settings didn’t.

7. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

I just located these...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkeWFSkRVGQ"]YouTube - Windows 7 Start Menu[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubxErqnQ5R8"]YouTube - Windows 7: Calculator[/ame]

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008