Winsock Packet Editor (WPE) Pro 0.9a

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Nimrod, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

Winsock Packet Editor (WPE) Pro 0.9a for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista

Download:

Download Winsock Packet Editor (WPE) Pro 0.9a

Note: this download keeps getting classed as a false positive, so we have had to upload it else where to stop Digiex been flagged as malicious website

Download from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!ohoBjS7D!EK8sk2xvxdqOwV4mIUR-kVx3Mz89hPIvzlhLehm7qKQ

If the link is ever down please let us know and we will re upload it.

WPE Pro Latest Version: 0.9a
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7

WPE Pro is a packet editor. PermEdit grants system access to any running process. Tsearch is a cheat tool designed to search for parameters in memory.

Uses
    • Analyze network problems.
    • Detect network intrusion attempts.
    • Gain information for effecting a network intrusion.
    • Monitor network usage.
    • Gather and report network statistics.
    • Filter suspect content from network traffic.
    • Spy on other network users and collect sensitive information such as passwords (depending on any content encryption methods which may be in use)
    • Reverse engineer protocols used over the network.
    • Debug client/server communications.

Examples:

• A packet sniffer for a token ring network could detect that the token has been lost or the presence of too many tokens (verifying the protocol).
    • A packet sniffer could detect that messages are being sent to a network adapter; if the network adapter did not report receiving the messages then this would localize the failure to the adapter.
    • A packet sniffer could detect excessive messages being sent by a port, detecting an error in the implementation.
    • A packet sniffer could collect statistics on the amount of traffic (number of messages) from a process detecting the need for more bandwidth or a better method.
    • A packet sniffer could be used to extract messages and reassemble into a complete form the traffic from a process, allowing it to be reverse engineered.

2. Cpp

Cpp Member

It edits packets?
    Seriously, this prog is a very handy tool for any gamehacker. We've used it on jj2 to analyze and reverse engineer most of the TCP/UDP protocol. I've even heard that some guy used it in WoW to hack a NPC and buy some epic stuff off the store where the NPC did originally not sell those items.

3. Jussel

Jussel Member

My virus-scanner told me that it gots a Trojan?
    Is that even possible? Or is it just a liar ^^
    Will send the admin a PM about it.

~Justin.

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Don’t worry it’s a false positive, it’s because the program edits packets it could be used to abuse stuff.

5. Jussel

Jussel Member

Allright thanks, will Download it :)

6. Grytolle

Grytolle Member

It's really good indeed. Unfortunately it no longer records packets for me, rendering it quite uselss :( No idea why. I have reinstalled several times, and it used to work. *waits for something better*

7. kevinpaje

kevinpaje New Member

i have a problem.. when i already downloaded it, i cant open it. it says "The Archieve is either unknown format or damaged." can anyone send it to me via email? mk_paje@yahoo.com

8. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

Works fine for me. You need to make sure it's fully downloaded and extract the archive using WinRAR.

9. anonymouserror

anonymouserror New Member

I cant download. when I try to download it asks for username and password?? anyone know the username and password? im using dap to download it but even when i download it without dap using google chromes regular downloader it says Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

10. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

Tested the download across 3 different browsers both logged in and not and its working perfectly fine. Sounds like you have an issue your end (either browser misconfigured or perhaps its getting blocked by a proxy or something with blocks WPE as many AV's do)

11. anonymouserror

anonymouserror New Member

ok so i downloaded it but now when i try to open the file it says i do not have the permission too. i tried opening as administrator but still have the same issue