1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Xbox 360 250GB Hard Drive Security Sector Download (HDDSS.BIN) (HDDSS_250GB.BIN)

Discussion in 'Consoles and Homebrew' started by Hoffman, Oct 27, 2009.

1. star_hash

star_hash New Member

2. kiwi1990

kiwi1990 New Member

Hi there,

I have a problem with my harddrive, no waranty left on it..
    It's a 120GB HDD from an Elite 360 console,
    after applying the 13599 update trough USB, something went wrong in the 2nd part of the update.
    Therefor the update did not complete fully. (it díd update to dashboard 13599)
    My problem now is that with the harddrive in, it takes one minute to load the dashboard.
    without it, maybe 3 seconds.. I tried on other 360's with no luck.
    Also tried resetting the update, did not work either.. (with help of the xbox support line)
    I tried formatting the hdd, which seems to work at first, but after that it keeps saying:
    disc unformatted in the memory screen (each try to format succeeds, but with same results)

My actual question is: I'd like to hook the hdd up to my notebook trough eSata, and do a lowlevelformat,
    check the disc for errors etc. From understanding, this I'll also erase the possibility to hook it up to the 360 again..
    Is it possible to use your software to make it able to hook up on the 360 again after I did everything on my notebook?

Thanks for any help you guys can give me!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  3. juggernault

juggernault New Member

Hi everybody, i need a UNDO.BIN of WD2500BEVS 26UST0. I lost my a thousand years ago and i misflashed my HDD.

Thanks

4. Jaydenbatt

Jaydenbatt New Member

Hello has anyone tryed this with a western digital green 2.5" sata ssd? Or what about the blue series ssd?