1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Xbox 360 Arcade Game Trial Downloads - Digiex Mega Pack #1

Discussion in 'Arcade Game Trials' started by Digiex Bot, Aug 26, 2010.

1. thegreatshark

thegreatshark New Member

Firstly thanks for your reply :)
    Thing is, the game still appear on the Korean store, i mean the full game. Also you still can download the .xcp with some software i forgot the name proving the game is still there.
    So everything still here and you just need the trial version of the game and a vpn locating you in Korea.
    But seems impossible to find this trial version unfortunately

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

The game will always be on the server so people who purchased it can re-download from their download history, you can do this for all de-listed games if you purchased them back when they were available.

I'm pretty sure you also required a Korean Social Security Number to buy this from the Korean marketplace which is something to keep in mind. (It's been a long time now so don't take that as 100% been true) however I believe that's why it was difficult for people outside Korea to obtain Korean only content such as this on Xbox Live.