1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Xbox 360 Dashboard Update 2.0.13145.0 BETA Download

Discussion in 'Dashboard / System Updates' started by Corona, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict

This is a question for people in the beta with flashed drives, Why would you join knowing that your console is flashed and could end up in a Ban? (i understand wanting to be in the Beta)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  2. Crabulon

Crabulon Member

I joined the beta before having my drive flashed(Wanted the free Halo Reach). Also, I didn't think the beta would be flashing the drive. :) I really don't care about being banned from live anyway. I don't really play online much on the consoles. 100% of my online gaming is on PC. I bought the Xbox for the console exclusives.

3. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

lol halo is overated too much if im honest sometimes even more than cod

4. LuciferIAm

LuciferIAm Member

Did you try w/ a USB tho? a memory card might work too.. I had read a lil something somewhere where someone thought it helped because there wasnt a hardrive using up memory. So I'd rec trying a USB and not just ANOTHER HD ya know?
    Lol halo is NEVER more over-rated than the super hyped crap that is now CoD (especially Mw2 which was awful but getting offtopic xD)

5. Sylar76

Sylar76 Active Member

I have successfully extracted new stock firmwares from dashboard beta and I've successfully spoofed key
    and flashed it on my liteon. Doing this I've updated my console to latest dashboard beta 13145.0, but I've
    no avatars at all (as they're not been saved on current dump on first page).

6. Crabulon

Crabulon Member

Yeah I did it with a USB stick. Took off my HDD and tried to update with just the stick in. Same error.

I really appreciate all the help everyone has been giving here. Great forum.

7. Crabulon

Crabulon Member

How did you flash your drive with the firmware you pulled from the beta? I tried to do it and I couldn't get it to work. Gave me parse error when I tried to load it as the target. I am using the X360USB sata and it won't work in the latest Jungle Flasher. The X360USB isn't supported in the old Jungle Flasher(0.1.67) so I can't use that. It sucks too because the firmware you gave me loads fine there. Just won't load in the newest Jungle Flasher that supports my device.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

8. Crabulon

Crabulon Member

And what got me pissed about it that it wasn't even a RETAIL copy of Halo Reach.......:P That's when I decided to flash my drive. heh.

9. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict

Well really they never said it would be a retail copy its just the new format (I didn't have reach before this) I didn't really care if it was retail or not I figured they would do something different just for the beta the most I hoped for was the DLC with it because I'm not going to pay to get it because I won't use it

10. Sylar76

Sylar76 Active Member

In my case I've a LiteOn 74850c, I've found the 16 offsets for writing key (but you can do this
    from JF 1.67 with Manual Spoofing and then selecting key.bin from your backup, I hope you have this).
    Then I've used DosFlash for erasing LiteOn, put in vendor mode (0x72) with l-o-erase and written the new
    stock firmware (with the spoofed key) using dosflash again. ;)

11. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict

I've heard of problems with the X360USB sata, are you on a laptop or a desktop because if its desktop all you do is hook a sata cable up to the PC (internal) and leave the power to the 360 so the drive has power and it should flash with no prob if your on a laptop I would try to find a friend with a desktop and see if you can use there PC for it

12. Sylar76

Sylar76 Active Member

I was wondering if now I have 2.0.13145.0 beta, even not being registered to be a beta tester,
    Could I use xbox live or has it been disabled like on 13142 dash ?

13. Crabulon

Crabulon Member

Thanks for the info!

14. Crabulon

Crabulon Member

The problem is that the version of Jungle Flasher you need to use(0.1.67)doesn't support the X360USB. :( I'm using a desktop PC. I'll give it a shot with the PCs sata and see what happens. Thanks for the help!

Edit - Won't detect the drive in 0.1.67 but does detect it in the newest JF. Using the PC sata port. I am running Win 7 64 bit. I don't think the old version of JF supports it.

15. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

lol whens the avatar links ready for this dashboar

16. EIK

EIK New Member

Its even better for slim users :D

I cant load 0272 fw in jungleflasher 0.1.67/0.1.182 open target>0272 = 'this isnt valid target fw file'
    So im stuck @ 142 beta because 145 throws an error when i try to update:

'Cant process the update. if the problem persists go to xbox.com support
    status code: 423432-...'

Looks like m$ has introduced some kind of minimum fw version check, if you are on 141/142 beta with 9504/lt firmware you cant update to newer dash.

17. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict

all LIVE is disabled for anyone not in the beta

18. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

lol found this on c4evas post on his site regarding these dashes

The 1335 chip performs a hardware check on powerup for modified firmware. Chip fooled into thinking firmware is stock

whatever the 1335 chip is lol

19. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict

I think the 1335 chip is to fool the xbox into thinking it has stock firmware but if I remember right only works on the slim models

20. Sylar76

Sylar76 Active Member

@BigRod989

Hi mate, tell me, could you extract avatars from your 13145 dash please ?
    Or Microsoft didn't put avatars on this dashboard ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.