Xbox 360 Gamers: Does the feedback you receive matters?

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Rockman, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

Well, I'm a recreation-ish so I'm in the middle not for winning/losing but for the fun, and so like in GRID I tend to wreck people who got pretty pissed off (they did cuss a lot too lol).

I did receive negative feedback, but so what, I knew that was coming so I honestly don't care, also there's a shitload of crashers in GRID Xbox LIVE, which actually, make the matches way more challenging than just racing.

Currently I don't have Xbox LIVE Gold, but I'll keep looking for cheap month offers (don't want to make a new account < doesn't work any more for 1 month gold / or buy XBLG on a different count).

Bye.

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I honestly don't think so, unless its some how used in match making some how.

Most people just abuse the feed back system anyway, i have 13% of people saying i quit early which is something i make a point of not doing in live games.

Also if you add the numbers up they dont even total 100% a lot of the time!! At the moment I have 92% preferred me, then 13% avoided me... Xbox math for you there!