1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Xbox 360 Hacked Xbox Backwards Compatibility v5832 April 2018 Download

Discussion in 'Libxenon Homebrew / Jtag & Reset Glitch Content' started by InsaneNutter, Nov 2, 2019.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

About:

This is the Xbox Classic emulator for the Xbox 360 which allows for original Xbox games to be played on the Xbox 360.

As this backwards compatibility update is hacked, it allows for more Xbox Classic games to be played on the Xbox 360 than are officially supported. Some of the games not officially supported play almost perfectly, however some have various issues.

The April 2018 Backwards Compatibility was hacked by Mathieulh

How to use:

If you have a JTAG / RGH hacked console you want to copy these files to Partition 2, it might be advisable to backup the original files first.

For devkits copy the Compatibilty folder to your devkits Y drive.

Hack Features:
    • Xbe signature checks removed (lets you run unsigned code)
    • Xbe section hash checks removed (lets u run hacked xbes)
    • Game region checks removed (region free baby!)
    • Game media checks removed (play games from your hard drive)
    • Debug/Devkit xbes supported (run your own xbox1 code)
    • Attempt to play unsupported games (doesn't mean it will work hehe)
    • In game HUD support * NEW * (this will let you access the Xbox 360 in-game menu while playing your OG Xbox title!)
    • Cross/in game voice chat * NEW * (this should let you use voice chat during OG Xbox gameplay, this is untested as I do not use online features myself, this may not work)
    More Info:

This release contains 2 versions, one dubbed "Regular" inside the "Regular" folder which acts as the original emulator WITHOUT in-game menu support or cross/in game chat support.

The other one is dubbed "HUD_xgamechat" inside the "HUD_xgamechat" folder which supports the Xbox 360 in-game menu and in-game/cross game voice chat (which are new features of this hacked version)

Credits:

Original 2007 version of this hack: xorloser
    Updated 2018 version of this hack: mathieulh

Download:

Download Xbox 360 Hacked Xbox Backwards Compatibility v5832 April 2018

BlaCkAdDa likes this.
  2. BlaCkAdDa

BlaCkAdDa Member

I'll have to give this a go, I don't think I've updated my backwards compatibility on 360 for a very long time ... def before 2018... Still got a heap of old OG games to try and get workin' again, now that they've stopped adding to the back compat on the Xbox one.