1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Completed: XBOX 360 - Stranglehold DEMO

Discussion in 'Requests' started by gstardeluxe, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gstardeluxe

gstardeluxe Member

Hi Guys,
    I'm from Germany and since the Stranglehold DEMO isn't avaiable at the German Xbox 360 marketplace, because it has been banned over here, could somebody please upload the demo to this wonderful game?:-$
    I would be delighted, cause it's nowhere to find :'( .

Is it region code free?

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  2. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I'm downloading the demo right now, the demo shouldn't be region locked. Why was the game banned? I believe they even have Fallout 3 available for purchase in Germany, don't they? Although that version was a lot less violent wasn't it?

3. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Hey King could you upload this demo? I DL it to the HDD and it keeps saying corrupt data. I have no idea why as it says it fully downloaded and I can't even play it from my HDD.:(

4. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

Did you try deleting it and then downloading it again (very dumb question I know, but still)?

5. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx Moderator

I'll try uploading it. If i'm not mistaken I've already got it on my 360 hard drive.

6. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Yeah, I tried deleting it and re-downloaded it twice. It keeps saying that its corrupt, despite the fact that it said that if fully downloaded.

7. gstardeluxe

gstardeluxe Member

Oh man, I hope that I'm not stressing u out there.
    Thanks for trying :)
    strangehold is on germany's blacklist like all other games, that are a bit violent.
    We always get less violent releases over here. For example Half-Life w/o blood!!! :D
    Plain stupid. You can purchase Stranglehold over here(u just gotta ask for it specifically), but the Demo is blocked from downloading, because children under 18 could get it.

8. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx Moderator

Got it uploaded.

Link Enjoy!

cnc likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.