Xbox Arcade 800 MSP Long Replayable Titles

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Rockman, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

The other games that I thought of were 1000 MSP +, so it leaves JoyRide Turbo (pretty awesome and doesn't get old, imo) and ilomilo.

ilomilo, is a wonderful, child-friendly, superb and also simplistic game but 49 levels doesn't really seem enough to me, as one could complete them and then what?

Please make any suggestions, they're welcomed!

2. Andami

Andami Addict

Forget about prices and just focus on replayability. The most time I've spent on an 800 MSP game is 20 hours on N+. Compare that to 90 hours on Trials HD, 120 hours on Trials Evolution, and 129 hours on Minecraft, and you'll see what I mean. I'd rather play a 1200 MSP game for 100 hours than an 800 MSP game for 20. But, if you insist:

Sonic - 400 MSP
    Sonic 2 - 400 MSP
    Sonic and Knuckles - 240 MSP
    Sonic CD - 400 MSP
    N+ - 800 MSP
    Magic the Gathering - 800 MSP
    South Park Tower Defense - 800 MSP

3. Slaz

Slaz Roast as you make toast!

I don't count how long I play games, but I used to play countless ours of Duke Nukem 3D (800 MSP). A perfect game of you like classic FPS. I also played through Shadow Complex (800 MSP??) a lot.

Now I'll wait for next week's release of Dust: An Elysian Tail. It's 1200 but well worth it for me.

4. Andami

Andami Addict

I don't count my hours. Raptr does that for me. If it didn't, I wouldn't know that I have a serious problem with Minecraft.

Andami's Wall - Raptr

5. Slaz

Slaz Roast as you make toast!

Ah nice. I just started playing Minecraft (on PC) around 2 weeks ago and already passed 25 hours (according to my XFire account).

Problematic game indeed. :D