1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Xbox Dasboard Update 2.0.2868.0 Download RARE

Discussion in 'Dashboard / System Updates' started by Corona, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corona

Corona Addict

[​IMG]

Xbox 360 Dashboard Update 2.0.2868.0 Download

Important News:

This is a rare unlisted Dashboard Update I found on a NFS Carbon Disc of mine. If so that means there may be 2.0.3xxx.0 dashboard updates up to 2.0.4532.0

Released:

Unknown!

How to install:

1.) Unrar the download
    2.) Copy the $SystemUpdate folder to the root of a CD or USB Stick (The memory stick must be FAT or Fat32 formatted)
    3.) Insert the CD or USB Stick into your Xbox 360 console.
    4.) You will be automatically prompted to update with a USB stick, with a CD / DVD it should say Mixed Media Disc, power down the 360 and power it on again. You should be ask to update before the 360 boots to the dashboard.
    5.) Once the update is complete your Xbox 360 will restart then boot up to the new dashboard. Enjoy!

InsaneNutter has created a video to try and help those of you who are having problems:

Download:

Coming soon just got to get a link for digiex

KIKO_GSM and Boss Hunter like this.
  2. GILLY

GILLY Elite Member

Carbon came out on 31st October 2006 & that's supposedly when 2.0.4532.0 came out as well, with that version no. it looks like it wasn't put in last minute.

2.0.2858.0 (10 versions before) was pushed out on June 13, 2006, although that may be incorrect (Ref. Wiki).

I guess you could look on some other 360 game discs from dating between June 2006 - Oct 2006 to see if they have any 2.3XXX.X releases on or maybe they just never made them public as they were testing out big features for the Fall update.

How did you come across the update anyway, just randomly looking?

3. Corona

Corona Addict

thanks. i think that wiki is inncorrect but i came accross the dashboard on ebay and im like cool so i searched google for dashboard 2868 and robinsod had a post on downgrading the xbox and he said i applied the nfs carbon 2868 update, but i thought he meant 2858 so what i did is i downloaded nfs carbon from torrents, opened the iso in wx360 and extracted the folder and then put it in updatespy v13146 and it showed 2868 so here we are :) but i updated it on my personal wiki here.

Xbox360Kernel - EurAsiaWiki

KIKO_GSM likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.