1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Xbox Offline Xbox Live Downloadable Content [DLC] Installers Downloads

Discussion in 'Downloadable Content' started by Harcroft, Nov 16, 2008.

1. DeusEXbox

DeusEXbox Member

Thanks for the explanation.

2. DeusEXbox

DeusEXbox Member

Judging from the front page, the list of downloadable content has not been updated since 2014. Is the project in hiatus?

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Xbox Live for the Xbox Classic has been discontinued for almost 8 years, unless anyone comes forward with some new content theirs not much that can be done. @Harcroft and co managed to obtain the majority of DLC that is actually usable. I think the main stuff that might be missing is roster updates and content that is only usable on Xbox Live and not system link.

I'm sure if something new surfaced an installer for it would eventually be made.

4. DeusEXbox

DeusEXbox Member

I'm sorry I can't be of any help. I never had an Xbox during its lifespan. It is really criminal that Microsoft would just through away all this content that was paid for, but I'm sure that somewhere in the terms and conditions gave them this right. It really says something when the people who would have been considered "pirates" back in the day are the only ones preserving this history. What a shame.

InsaneNutter likes this.