1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Xbox Offline Xbox Live Downloadable Content [DLC] Installers

Discussion in 'Downloadable Content' started by Harcroft, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Harcroft

Harcroft Addict

I took a look and you are correct. FeudalNate's quest signer tool on Xbox doesn't seem to work on Xemu. I sent him a message about it.

I have some good news and some bad news for you. The good news is you still have two methods to install the quests https://github.com/feudalnate/PSO-Quest-DLC-Tools You can use this tool (also from FeudalNate) on your PC to sign the quests and just FTP them into the folders the installer creates.
    From the installer Content\Quests\ choose your language, the files go in E:\TDATA\4d53004a\$c\. If you're using english quests they go in the following folders:
    quest72_e.dat goes in 4D53004A20000048
    quest284_e.dat goes in 4D53004A2000011C
    quest285_e.dat goes in 4D53004A2000011D
    quest477_e.dat goes in 4D53004A200001DD

All that being said, those 4 quests and and others can be downloaded from the SchtHack or Sylverant PSO servers that you can connect to through Insignia.

Now the bad news. PSO runs pretty poorly on Xemu. Even with a top tier gaming PC you're not going to get a playable experience on Xemu just yet.

2. SqHd

SqHd New Member

Thanks so much for looking into this and providing some alternatives. I do have Insignia up and running. Even logged into PSO over the weekend. I was wondering why it was so laggy.

I’ll see about downloading the quests there. Or maybe I’ll FTP to the folders you mentioned. Honestly, at times I have more fun configuring the games and emulators than actually playing! :P

All the best and Happy Holidays!