xbox one cheap way to get game but you cannot connect to live!!

Discussion in 'Xbox One Guides' started by muzamil, Nov 12, 2019.

Tags:
?

helped anyone yet?

Poll closed Feb 10, 2020.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

100.0%
  1. muzamil

muzamil Elite Member

Hey everyone i just want you to know how to get games at cheap price. But you cannot connect to live..
    ~first you need a xbox one month game pass cost around $10 (4 people can share it each cost about $2.5 that is cheap)
    ~just make a new fake or temp mail
    ~just redeem or buy xbox one month game pass.
    ~there are many good titles on game pass like gear or war 5 , fallout 4, shadow of tomb raider.etc
    ~Just download all you favourite games in you console i recommend to full you hdd with latest titles on game pass
    ~Now go to setting and make your console your home xbox
    ~now go to network setting disconnect your wifi network and go offline BEFORE GAMEPASS EXPIRE
    ~now you can use all downloaded games for lifetime
    ~NOTE:JUST RUN ALL GAMES ONE TIME BEFORE going offline
    ~when you go offline then games can be played anytime even your subscription expires!!
    ~END
    ~ and a tip for people who got game with gold if you have gold just do this step with active gold membership you can also use games with gold without gold active after making it offline
    ~if you like this plz comment below ..or if you need any kind of help ..

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    InsaneNutter likes this.
  2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I suspect the licences for the game will expire after the console has been offline for a certain amount of time? if not good tip for people who don't play online much.

I know this is the case with Microsoft's Office 365 on the PC, say that's installed on a Laptop that doesn't connect to the internet much. Eventually Office 365 will ask you to activate the product again and restrict your usage of it.

3. muzamil

muzamil Elite Member

Nop bro i have tried it my self..licence will not expire if you stay offline... Microsoft had not worked on this yet. You can try yourself..hope it will work for you as well

4. BlaCkAdDa

BlaCkAdDa Member

well i guess if you take it offline you can change the date and back date it also with no internet it can't work out that there's updates.