xbox preview still has 2 months left

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by seanpr92, Dec 7, 2011.

1. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

rember the nda saying a 3 month period.....

FALL DASHBOARD UPDATE RELEASED

[FONT=&quot][​IMG][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TODAY WE LAUNCHED THE FALL UPDATE!!![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Today we launched the Xbox LIVE Update – Fall 2011 and it is because of YOU we were able to reach this achievement. Your continued support of this program is instrumental to our success and we THANK YOU for your role in releasing this update.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In addition to shipping the new dashboard, we are also proud to announce that the following applications are also releasing to the general public today.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Released Applications[/FONT]
    [TABLE="class: x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_MsoNormalTable"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 452, bgcolor: transparent"] ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Last.FM (US & UK) [/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FoxTel (AUS) [/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sky (UK & IE) [/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Canal+ Play (FR) [/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Canal a la Demand (FR) [/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Foot+ (FR) [/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Monaco (FR) [/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ESPN (US)[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zune[/FONT]
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 540, bgcolor: transparent"] ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Netflix (BR, CA, CL, CO, MX, US)[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hulu (US)[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]HuluPlus (JA)[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]EPIX (US)[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]SkyGo (DE)[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Movistar (ES)[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Premium Play (IT)[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Today (US)[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]LoveFilm (UK)[/FONT]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[FONT=&quot]What Now?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]We’re not done yet delivering the entertainment package for Holiday 2011. The Preview program continues through the end of this year and we still have applications yet to release this year that we need your continued support for testing. Not all of the applications available to you today (or in the near future) have released as we are still working very hard to deliver those and still need your continued assistance on testing the applications and providing your feedback. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Apps not yet released to the General Public, but available for testing in Public Preview today:[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]DailyMotion (US, CA, UK, FR, DE, IT, ES, MX, AU)[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]DisneyXD (CA)[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]SyFy (US)[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]More coming soon…[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Confidentiality Reminder:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]As part of the program it is also still important that you help us by keeping the details of the new applications that have not yet released within the guidelines of the Program Agreement and discuss them only in the Xbox Private Forums and/or by filing feedback via the Connect Portal.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Download/Reinstall Reminder:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As a member of the pre-release program you may experience some interesting download behavior if you have not yet updated your applications to the released version. Please follow the steps below to make sure you have the latest, released version of our applications.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Navigate to Settings --> Storage and Delete all instances of the application
    2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Reboot Console – the app will no longer show up in QuickPlay, My Apps, or Guide
    3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Navigate to the Apps Hub or Apps Marketplace and redownload the application
    4.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]The latest version will now show up in QuickPlay, MyApps, or Guide

2. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

guessing we may get youtube

i also got kicked out of xbox ambassadors for being a member on here lol

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Really lol, what did they say to you exactly?

4. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

Hey there, we received numerous reports from other users regarding your partitipation on the Xbox ambassador program which indicated that you are indeed part of a modding community and do not condone any of this behaviour the site in question was http//digiex.net which violated guidelines so we were prompted to remove you from the program. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding

5. Mr.NightmareTM

Mr.NightmareTM Addict

6. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

i posted this first today at 8:00 am you posted at 2pm

7. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Nutty didn't have a problem with it, I doubt anyone else does except you. Quit trying to play mod, if we see something that needs to be changed, we'll deal with it.

Microsoft seems to be pretty slow, even the dash is still pretty buggy.

8. Rick

Rick Moderator

How did they figure out your gamertag and how your a member on here?

9. Mr.NightmareTM

Mr.NightmareTM Addict

I don't care whether Nutter has a problem with it or not. It was my own suggestion, I don't need to play 'mod', I don't want to be like you. I was stating that all past connect updates have been posted in the according thread. Besides, I am free to post what I think. If you dislike it, deal with me.

10. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Sounded like more than a suggestion to me, sounded quite bossy actually. Then trying to sound like you posted it first when you clearly didn't. Another day another thread, makes no difference. The thread is filled with so much spam from everyone anyways, including you. Also try to leave your hatred for me out of the thread. :D

Anyone else notice that despite that we pay 60 or so dollars a year for gold we still get more adverts than ever before and they all seem to be for WoW? So not only does every tab have adverts it's ALL WoW which isn't even for 360. Good job Microsoft.

11. Rick

Rick Moderator

Those ads should be for silver members only,they are annoying sometimes.

12. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

my gamertag is pretty much same as on here but woudnt see how they know ive done anything wrong lol and the message said that lots of people reported me lol

the people on those xbox fourms like to play mod and flame each other but dont like it when it turns on themselfs

13. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I haven't been able to connect to live for the past half hour now. Found an interesting bug because of it. Whenever I test connection while streaming music the song will change when it tests for an internet connection.

If they're going to have this many advertisements they really need to either lower the price of gold or extent the amount of time we have it.