Yahoo Messenger for Vista

Discussion in 'Computer and Technology Discussion' started by xzKinGzxBuRnzx, Aug 13, 2008.

1. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

Anyone using Yahoo Messenger for Vista? What do you think about it? I hate the fact that unless the person you're talking to also has the same version of messenger as you, then it won't show you their picture. As you can see in picture one, it's not showing the pictures for any of my friends. I'll also get a random crash every now and then. I don't know why as this program seems to be somewhat stable. If you've got Vista and an old version of Yahoo messenger you should really upgrade. Then add me as a contact lol! You can see my list is a little short. Also unlike some of the older versions you won't see any of those ANNOYING advertisements, which I believe is the best part. If you wanna give it a try you can download it here...http://messenger.yahoo.com/vista/

Attached Files:

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I must admit that looks very nice, I hope the new MSN will look as nice, if not nicer than that once released.

I have a Yahoo Messenger account but I’ve not used it for years, most people in the UK use MSN.

3. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Cool, I have MSN messenger. Though I don't use it much. Everyone I know use's yahoo and I believe yahoo looks better than msn currently.

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I remembered that MSN users and Yahoo users can add each other, if an MSN user wants to add a Yahoo user just add that persons Yahoo ID with @yahoo.com at the end. If you are a Yahoo user you can just add your friends MSN email address.

I have added you to MSN.

5. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

I totally forgot about that. Thanks for adding me InsaneNutter!