Recent content by Andrea Carlo Ronchi

  1. A

    The best Free Blocklist for Transmission / Deluge to keep you safe when you Torrent

    got it The correct path is 1) preferences / plugins --> check "blocklist" --> apply --> ok 2) NOW the blocklist option appears in the preference tab. 3) copy the url of interest and wait for the list to be uploaded :D Still, there is something strange when copying...
  2. A

    The best Free Blocklist for Transmission / Deluge to keep you safe when you Torrent

    hi there. Thanks for the useful thread. But I am missing something important in Delunge I checked in preferences/plugin/Blocklist / apply Where should I copy the biglist.p2p.gz file and/or copy the above url? thanks in advance :)

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom