Recent content by Fennyariel

  1. Fennyariel

    How do you securly erase your hard drive?

    No it's not! ;v) I do this probably all too frequently because I've got WAY too much HDD space for my own good and sooner or later two somethings end up butting heads! ;v) So instead of picking through ALL my hard drives I just say the heck with it and start all over again from scratch! ;v)...
  2. Fennyariel

    Softmodding

    I don't know if this is OK or not but here it goes. I've tried, and tried, and tried to softmod my Wii but I just can't seem to get it right. Could somebody please make up a file where all I have to do is stick in my SD card into my Wii and it runs like it's supposed to?
  3. Fennyariel

    Your oldest windows install?

    Do you type that in with or without the quotation marks? That's also the wrong command. I just tried it and all I got was this: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] (C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp. C:\Documents and Settings\Alison>systeminfo|find /i "install date" 'systeminfo' is not...
  4. Fennyariel

    Completed: Tinker

    Thanx, MC! ;)
  5. Fennyariel

    Completed: Tinker

    Nevermind! I found it! ;v)
  6. Fennyariel

    Completed: Tinker

    I had Tinker once. Then I had a horrible HD accident and lost it. I've tried downloading it from the Microsoft game site but all it knows how to do is crash. Could somebody please upload a stable for version for XP?
  7. Fennyariel

    Request: Uz Puzzle Game

    I keep seeing all over the web that there's a revamped version of the old win 95 game of Uz. You pronounce it like ooz BTW. Anyway, my problem is I can't find any place to do download it from! Could somebody give me a link please?
  8. Fennyariel

    The Pirate Bay Taken Offline By Swedish Authorities

    Gee, does that mean I was just at a site that doesn't exist? ;v)
  9. Fennyariel

    Inprivate & Ad Block Pro

    OK, I've finally broken down and started using IE8. I've got just one problem. That damn fool Inprivate thing has overridden my ABP in my status bar! Could somebody please tell me how to make Inprivate go away forever?
  10. Fennyariel

    360 Controler

    I've got it working and I love it! ;v) Thanx, Nutty! ;v)
  11. Fennyariel

    Tales of Monkey Island

    I know who that woman behing Guybrush is! ;v)

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom