Recent content by gcndlj

  1. G

    Official Halo 4 Pre-Release Stream from 343 Industries

    Can you level up your character in system link games or is that only for online play? Also did you have any problems installing the disc 2 content? I hear people have been having problems.
  2. G

    Help with Dashlaunch 3.02

    It worked out, awesome! Even updated to the 14699 dash along the way. Thanks again for all the help. Is there a way to get the video player working? When I try to play a video off of a USB it says it's not supported and I'd have to connect to live.
  3. G

    Help with Dashlaunch 3.02

    Is there a guide I can follow to dump the nand over my web browser? Just don't want to mess anything up along the way. Also do I follow the steps from here (Easily update your Jtagged or RGH Xbox 360 to Kernel / Dashboard 14699 with XeBuild) in order to build the new nand?
  4. G

    Help with Dashlaunch 3.02

    Hmm, guess I'd be out of luck if I don't have a backup? I wasn't the one that jtagged my box.
  5. G

    Dash Launch 3.21 for Jtag / RGH Xbox 360's running FreeBoot

    Hi Nutter, Don't know if you read the thread I started but I launched the xex file according to the instructions and it said that Dashlaunch was not running, so it asked if I wanted to install. I clicked on yes then my box froze. The problem now is that when I turn on the box it stops at the...
  6. G

    Help with Dashlaunch 3.02

    Hi, I could really use some help on this. So I tried to run Dashlaunch on my jtagged box and it said Dashlaunch was not running, so it asked if I wanted to install. I clicked on yes then my box froze. The problem now is that when I turn on the box it stops at the screen that says "XBOX 360"...
  7. G

    Dash Launch 3.21 for Jtag / RGH Xbox 360's running FreeBoot

    Hi Nutter, Would you happen to have a tutorial on how to update DashLaunch? Thanks!

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom