Recent content by General_ Forger

  1. G

    Xbox Softmod Help

    Actually, never mind. I checked the other forums you linked me to and got my problem solved. Thank You!
  2. G

    Xbox Softmod Help

    The installer appears to install the content. but when I open the game it tells me that those pieces of data are corrupted or damaged. IT did the exact same thing an another console.
  3. G

    Xbox Softmod Help

    I need some help. I recently modded my original xbox console and installed UnleashX. I can install games just fine but I'm having problems with the DLC. I've tried 2 different games. Mechassault and SWBF2. Mechassault will install most of the content but refuses to install Hell's Kitchen, Stone...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom