Xbox Softmod Help

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by General_ Forger, Aug 14, 2014.

1. General_ Forger

General_ Forger New Member

I need some help. I recently modded my original xbox console and installed UnleashX. I can install games just fine but I'm having problems with the DLC. I've tried 2 different games. Mechassault and SWBF2. Mechassault will install most of the content but refuses to install Hell's Kitchen, Stone Cold, or Objective pack 1. I've tried building all the files into a .iso and I've tried copying it directly from a flash drive. I've also tried re downloading it many times. No luck. Help would be much appreciated. :)

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

What does it say when it refuses to install? you might be better asking in the Xbox Classic DLC thread as the member who created the installers is more likely to see your request for help.

3. General_ Forger

The installer appears to install the content. but when I open the game it tells me that those pieces of data are corrupted or damaged. IT did the exact same thing an another console.

4. General_ Forger

Actually, never mind. I checked the other forums you linked me to and got my problem solved. Thank You!