Recent content by gwea2005

  1. G

    XBOX 360 HHD issues

    thanks, I am seding itback as soon as i can
  2. G

    XBOX 360 HHD issues

    I have tried. I downloaded it from three different sites, and nothing. Do you think it is a hdd problem?
  3. G

    XBOX 360 HHD issues

    Western Digital WD Scorpio Blue 250GB WD2500BEVT it keeps telling me that the FW size is unexpected.
  4. G

    XBOX 360 HHD issues

    the games restarted the console,but i reflashed the hdd and it works fine now. but i have another issue. I am flashing one for a friend and it keeps telling me "Fatal Error size of FW is unexpected" any ideas on this one?
  5. G

    XBOX 360 HHD issues

    I followed the guide for the 360 250hd hack and now when i try to play a game it goes to a black screen then restarts the console. Cant figure anything out on my own, does anyone have any ideas whats going on or how to fix it? thanks

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom