Recent content by Kamikaze

  1. K

    Copy games from Ext HDD to XBOX Int HDD

    No probs mate glad it worked for you :)
  2. K

    Copy games from Ext HDD to XBOX Int HDD

    No need to create a new folder. What I have been doing (using FSD 2.2) is moving Full 360 Games to HD1/Content And XBLA games and DLC to HD1/Content/0000000000000000 All appear on FSD, I think I have my scan depth a little higher than 3 though.
  3. K

    Copy games from Ext HDD to XBOX Int HDD

    Do you want to move them or copy? I use FSD's file manager to move (or you can copy) the folders over to HDD1/Content.. Doing this with "move" has created a duplicate folder in my FSD, I delete the icon in FSD that has a root directory in the USB/Content.. (leave the icon that has a root...
  4. K

    Cant boot XBLA from USB (RGH)

    Tried it..no joy :( just transfered all XBLA games to 360 HD instead.
  5. K

    Cant boot XBLA from USB (RGH)

    Hmmn I've done more googling, seems others can get it to work?? How to play XBLA from external Hard drive: Place all XBLA content (in their correct folders) into Usb:\\content\0000000000000000 then use freestyle dash it will detect the arcade games and place them in the arcade tab and they can...
  6. K

    Cant boot XBLA from USB (RGH)

    Thanks for the reply. I have an updated drive and will move my XBLA over.
  7. K

    Cant boot XBLA from USB (RGH)

    No mate, I wont be configured to 360 as I have more than 16GB of XBLA in my USB/Content/0000000000000000/
  8. K

    Cant boot XBLA from USB (RGH)

    2.0.14699.0 I've tried lots of different games all have the same effect. Thanks.
  9. K

    Cant boot XBLA from USB (RGH)

    Hi Guys, I have XBLA games on a USB Drive, in folder USB/Content/0000000000000000/ I can get them to appear in Freestyle Dash & XM360, but whenever I try to launch them I get an error "The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." I can move them to HD1/Content/0000000000000000/ and...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom