Recent content by Santux23

  1. S

    Looking for fifa 08 demo xbox 360

    Anyone have the demo of fifa 08 for xbox 360? PS: If anyone needs them, I have the demo of fifa 07 and pes 6.
  2. S

    Procuro Fifa 07 Demo para Xbox 360

    FIFA 07 Demo: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kiUlpFS-mM1D_ggVzJMg2fayXfF6d7JR
  3. S

    I'm looking for these rare demos

    Could someone upload the demos of FIFA 06: RTWC, FIFA 07, FIFA 08 or PES 6/2007? I know that some of these could be in some OXM, but I preferred to have them separately so I can pass them to the console using Horizon. The PES 2009 demo would also help me, which I understand was uploaded at some...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom