A Little More Intense Snake by Gunz4Hire

Gunz4Hire

Exotic XeX Hunter
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
129
ABOUT:
  • This is a Port/Upgrade of the classic game Snake.
  • Made In Unity 5.4.
  • ~ Roughly 1000 lines of code in total.
  • I have added poison blocks that take away food and distort your vision temporarily.
  • I have added random generating walls that spawn every 10 fruit.
  • 8 Achievements to Collect.
CONTROLS:
  • DPAD - Control Snake
  • START - Pause Menu
DOWNLOAD:
EXTRA:
If you would like the Source Code or would just like to support me, that way I can bring better more exciting Homebrew games to the Xbox 360, please consider supporting joining my Patreon. My Patreons get Full Access to my Games Source Code I release. Get to offer input on early builds to help shape the final game as well by getting early PlayTest Builds.Much love - Gunz4Hire​
www.patreon.com/Gunz4HireXDK

Join our Video Game Preservation Group!
http://discord.alphaarchive.net/
Discord Handle - Gunz4Hire#4014

www.twitter.com/Gunz4X
www.youtube.com/channel/UCRM3PmMJoq2zckH1cCQPK8g/

​
upload_2020-9-20_12-27-1.png


upload_2020-9-20_12-27-59.png
 
Last edited:
Pretty nice I'll be sure to check this out, gotta love a game of snake! The achievements are a nice bonus too.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom