Denied: ALL Demo Arcade Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

thief1234

New Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
4
i hope that someone can help me to find all arcade demos ! i want to burn it on dvds because i need more space on my xbox hdd. someone can up it on netload or hotfile...THX
 
That is an Insane request. I can see requesting a few. Though your requesting all arcade games. I'm sorry but that is too insane for me, not only will I never look at this thread again but I'll be completely rejecting it.

You are asking for WAY to much, as if we are your slaves. Then not only that but you want us to upload these files to NetLoad or HotFile, which I'm guessing is some site like RapidShare.

I absolutely forbid anyone to dare complete this request. :@
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom