1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Apple Boot Camp Drivers 2.1 [Leopard 10.5.6]

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by Trisha Takanawa, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Trisha Takanawa

Trisha Takanawa Well-Known Member

Apple Boot Camp Drivers 2.1 [Leopard 10.5.6]

[​IMG]

This is a direct rip of the Windows partition straight off of the Leopard 10.5.6 install disc with all drivers included for all modern versions of Windows including Windows XP, Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit.
    This drivers for some odd reason arent available off the Apple Website and I either didnt get a Leopard Disc with my Mac Mini or I lost it and needed them and the only way Apple offered to get them was to buy a replacement disc! So instead I borrowed a friends disc and posted all the drivers up here for anyone else in the same situation as me, I personally tested this on Windows 7 RC1 with my Mac Mini and the drivers worked perfectly.

Download:

Download Apple Boot Camp Drivers 2.1 [Leopard 10.5.6]

Installation:

To install, just unrar the files using WinRAR into a location and run setup.exe. The setup will then run and detect all your hardware and install the relevent drivers for it.

If running on Windows 7 you may have to run compatibility mode to trick it into thinking its running on Vista, all the Vista drivers will work on Windows 7.

Enjoy :)

2. grouponyu

grouponyu New Member

Hey, I registered just now to come and say thank you for these drivers shared.

3. btmmike

btmmike New Member

Hey I too came to register just to say thanks. Have Macbook pro 1.1 that needed these.

4. Thanks_Trisha_Takanawa

Thanks_Trisha_Takanawa New Member

Thanks_Trisha_Takanawa

Thanks_Trisha_Takanawa:)

5. Miros

Miros New Member

Very good job Trisha, Thank You,

6. stoyanovd

stoyanovd New Member

Thanks a lot Trisha,I need BoatCamp 2.1 in order to complete Windows7 instalation on my MacBook 4.1

7. Adam Ali

Adam Ali New Member

just registered to come say thanks a lot I ve been looking for this everywhere

8. Prashant

Prashant New Member

2019 end , still struggling with macbook laptop1,1 & mac mini desktop, both running end of Snow Leopard.

thanks for the files, from India.

9. just_signed_4_TrishaTak

just_signed_4_TrishaTak New Member

As my username tells: just signed 2 thank u - cause apple is unworthy and cant get enough money - so thanx a lot to you Trisha Takanawa !!!!

(i was desperate cause couldnt get Audio 2 work and some other unimportant stuff)