Bioshock Infinite

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by Nicko, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Nicko

Nicko New Member

Hi!

Does anyone know which system update Bioshock Infinite installs on the xbox 360?

I have the error code 397F 3CD6 2800 0F00 C000 0034. I need to complete the update but don't have the disc, and I can't use my xbox until I update it! |-)

Any help would be great...Thanks! (h5)

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Nicko likes this.
  3. Nicko

Nicko New Member

But if I've been caught mid-update and don't have the disc anymore, do I not need the same update on a USB to complete the process?

4. InsaneNutter

I presume your console will load to the dashboard? if so just install the latest update.

If not then im guessing you have a modded console which is what is causing you problems.

5. Nicko

Nicko New Member

The console doesn't load to the dashboard. Just to the screen with the error message 397F 3CD6 2800 0F00 C000 0034, asking to reinsert the disc to complete the update. Yes, my console is modded, but I have successfully updated from this screen in the past. My thought was that I need the same update that Infinite installs when run to complete the update. Is there any way of knowing/discovering which update it installs?

6. InsaneNutter

I believe to pass that your going to need to flash your drive back to the stock firmware and update, however apparently the update you have there is 15574 (from a quick Google)