Can't update GTA V...

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by KinSlayer, Jul 19, 2015.

1. KinSlayer

KinSlayer New Member

Hey Guys...
    I recently tried to manually update GTA V by putting the latest title update(1.28)on my content folder
    I am pretty sure that i did it correctly.
    After i started the game it showed up normal rockstar logo and then a window came that said "You are not signed in your progress and achievements will not be saved do you want to continue".When i selected yes the log in window showed up as i was already logged in but i logged i again but nothing happened.so i selected no and the game started from the beginning.
    I deleted the update and every thing was back to normal.
    I also installed a older title update(1.14) and it worked just well still i haven't got any cars on in game websites included in that update or any other older updates

So what should i do to install the latest title update and get all the cars on the in game websites....
    Please tell me a offline procedure cuz i don't have xbox live:-$

2. Slaz

Slaz Roast as you make toast!

Please be aware that I haven't played GTA V. But from what I understand, the latest 'Heists' update has cars that remain exclusive to GTA Online at the moment, and aren't obtainable in single player at this time.

That said, a title update should install fine offline. Maybe the latest update is forcing the online mode a bit more? Someone who actually played the game may be able to help!