CFLDV wont update for DemoN Dual Nand RGH 1.2 Falcon, wanting to install RGLoader DevKit to the RGH

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by GrimGOd, Nov 4, 2017.

1. GrimGOd

GrimGOd New Member

hey there guys i have Falcon MOBO 360, with and RGH 1.2 Coolrunner Rev C along side a DemoN Dual Nand install, the stock Nand is updated to 17511 (latest Dash) and the DemoN is at 17150, the thing is i am wanting to install RGLoader DevKit Nand to the DemoN RGH side, but for some reason when i flash the new image for RGLoader to the DemoN the console never glitches, which im assuming is due to the LDV of the img, well everytime i alter the LDV to the proper limit the console wont POWER at all (ill hit the power button and get ZERO response) no fans, no lights, NADA... So i downloaded xbox 360 Flash Tool v.97 today and it wont let me alter the LDV, ill change it and then when i go to save itll crash, or if i try to open the RGLoader img it wont even load it it just crashes right off the bat. So my question is, what the #*&& am i doing wrong... Any help would be amazing ive spent roughly 30hrs trying to figure this out...

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

You could try using an older computer (or Virtual Machine) running Windows 7 if your on Windows 8 or 10. Some of the older 360 tools don't play nice with modern versions of Windows. The last time i used Xbox 360 Flash Tool was on Windows 7.