Complete list of free full games for legit Xbox 360 owners?

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by Rockman, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

Hi, this is a noob-ish question but I really would like to know which are the full games for free here and on XBL, it's kind of hard to search on the XBL Arcade marketplace because there's too many to check.

I got:
    - Hexic HD (Xbox LIVE Marketplace)
    - Harms Way (Xbox LIVE Marketplace)
    - Doritos Crash Course (Xbox LIVE Marketplace)
    - Dash of Destruction (Digiex)
    - Aegis Wing (Digiex)
    - Yaris (Digiex)

Any more?

I buy my own games of course, but what's free is always welcome. :P

By the way, is it possible to copy videos from Xbox 360 over to the PC via USB and USBXTAF or another program?

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

There is Hexic HD with comes on Xbox 360 hard drives, or you can download here if you deleted it - https://digiex.net/downloads/downlo...-xbox-live-arcade-download-delisted-xbla.html

Totemball, which has been de listed and requires the vision cam. The game has DRM so unless you downloaded it when it was on the Market place it will be no good now unless you have a jtagged 360. It can be downloaded from here anyway - https://digiex.net/downloads/downlo...-xbox-live-arcade-download-delisted-xbla.html

I don't think they are anymore free games anyway, over the years they has been various promotions lasting a few days to get certain games for free.

3. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

I got Hexic HD too, as it came with the 360.

I'm aware that Microsoft a few years back gave around 10 free full Arcade games? Why are they nowhere to be seen?

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Any others were only free for 24 hours or for a limited time, usually for live been down or to promote something.

Undertow was given away as an apology for Live been slow / down over Christmas 2007 I think it was, we got some poker game in the summer of 2006. Cant remember anymore but these were only very limited things unlike all the other games listed above.