Request: Crash Course 2 (and Game Room) for X360

Skelldon

Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
9
Hi! So, I have a question. Is there any chance to get Doristos Crash Course 2 anymore? MS suddenly deleted it from marketplace and I forgot to download it... :'( In other words: Can someone upload it here (and Game Room, as I said in title)? I would really appreciate that... They're both free, so I don't see any problem. ;)
 
Hi! So, I have a question. Is there any chance to get Doritos Crash Course 2 anymore? MS suddenly deleted it from marketplace and I forgot to download it... :'( In other words: Can someone upload it here (and Game Room, as I said in title)? I would really appreciate that... They're both free, so I don't see any problem. ;)

I upload Game Room! I'll upload it to the FTP and OneDrive! Game Packs will be uploaded on OneDrive. Can anyone else upload Doritos CC2?
 
Ive added the Digiex link for game room, with Crash Course 2 your console needs to download the game as it has DRM, i might still have that somewhere, however i wouldn't expect it to work sadly.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom